By Dogan Ibrahim
На примере микроконтроллера PIC18F452/PIC18F4550/PIC18F258 и компилятора mikroC/CCSОсновные затрагиваемые темы:1) SD-карта
2) USB (на примере PIC18F4550)
3) CAN (на примере PIC18F258)
4) RTOS (общие представления, простейшая примитивная ОСь на CCS)Надо сказать, не очень "глубокая" книга. С другой стороны, не перегружена теорией и левым флудом. Вначале идет краткое описание модулей PICа. В середине и конце - практика, работа с IDE, схемы, собственно код...P.S. слово ZIGBEE, увиденное на обложке, в книге не ищите - это рекламный трюк издательства.Аннотация на английском языке:
The structure of the PIC 18FXXX sequence in addition to ordinary oscillator, reset, reminiscence, and input-output circuits is totally certain. After giving an advent to programming in C, the publication describes the undertaking improvement cycle in complete, giving info of the method of modifying, compilation, blunders dealing with, programming and using particular improvement instruments. the majority of the booklet provides complete information of attempted and established hands-on tasks, resembling the 12C BUS, USB BUS, CAN BUS, SPI BUS and real-time working systems.* a transparent creation to the PIC 18FXXX microcontroller's architecture
* 20 initiatives, together with constructing instant and sensor community functions, utilizing I2C BUS, USB BUS, CAN BUS and the SPI BUS, which provide the block and circuit diagram, software description in PDL, application directory and software description.
* a number of examples of utilizing developmental instruments: simulators, in-circuit debuggers (especially ICD2) and emulators
Качество отличное (сэмпл):
Read or Download Advanced PIC microcontroller projects in C: from USB to ZIGBEE with the 18F series PDF
Best technique books
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the 1st foreign convention on primary techniques to software program Engineering, FASE'98, held as a part of the Joint eu meetings on conception and perform of software program, ETAPS'98, held in Lisbon, Portugal, in March/April 1998. in addition to invited displays and 3 method demonstrations, this quantity provides 18 revised complete papers chosen from a complete of fifty nine submissions.
An exam of key matters in electrical utilities restructuring. It covers: electrical application markets out and in of america; the Open entry Same-time details procedure; tagging transactions; buying and selling strength; hedging instruments for dealing with dangers in a number of markets; pricing volatility, chance and forecasting; neighborhood transmission association; and extra.
Evolutionary Algorithms in Engineering and desktop technological know-how Edited by means of ok. Miettinen, college of Jyväskylä, Finland M. M. Mäkelä, college of Jyväskylä, Finland P. Neittaanmäki, college of Jyväskylä, Finland J. Périaux, Dassault Aviation, France what's Evolutionary Computing? in keeping with the genetic message encoded in DNA, and digitalized algorithms encouraged through the Darwinian framework of evolution through normal choice, Evolutionary Computing is without doubt one of the most crucial details applied sciences of our instances.
- The Vapor Pressure of Liquid Water That Has Recently Been Frozen
- Rescue robotics: DDT project on robots and systems for urban search and rescue
- Occupational Ergonomics: Engineering and Administrative Controls (Principles and Applications in Engineering, 14)
- Engineering Mathematics Pocket Book, Fourth Edition (Newnes Pocket Books)
Additional resources for Advanced PIC microcontroller projects in C: from USB to ZIGBEE with the 18F series
19 Remainder 7 (LSD) 19/8 ! 2 Remainder 3 2/8 ! 0 Remainder 2 (MSD) The octal number is 2378. 18 Convert decimal number 46010 into octal. 18 Dividing the number repeatedly by 8: 460/8 57/8 7/8 ! 57 ! 7 ! 0 Remainder 4 (LSD) Remainder 1 Remainder 7 (MSD) The octal number is 7148. 3 shows the octal equivalent of decimal numbers 0 to 31. 14 Converting Octal Numbers into Binary To convert an octal number into binary, write the 3-bit binary equivalent of each octal digit. 19 Convert octal number 1778 into binary.
In this section we are looking at the format of 32-bit floating point numbers only and seeing how mathematical operations can be performed with such numbers. com 32 Chapter 1 According to the IEEE standard, 32-bit floating point numbers are represented as: 31 30 23 22 0 X XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX " " " sign exponent mantissa The most significant bit indicates the sign of the number, where 0 indicates the number is positive, and 1 indicates it is negative. The 8-bit exponent shows the power of the number.
Thus, to find the real exponent we have to subtract 127 from the given exponent. For example, if the mantissa is “10000000,” the real value of the mantissa is 128 – 127 ¼ 1. The mantissa is 23 bits wide and represents the increasing negative powers of 2. For example, if we assume that the mantissa is “1110000000000000000000,” the value of this mantissa is calculated as 2À1 þ 2À2 þ 2À3 ¼ 7/8. f ). 403 Â 1038. The numbers keep their precision up to 6 digits after the decimal point. 175 Â 10À38. 22 Converting a Floating Point Number into Decimal To convert a given floating point number into decimal, we have to find the mantissa and the exponent of the number and then convert into decimal as just shown.
Advanced PIC microcontroller projects in C: from USB to ZIGBEE with the 18F series by Dogan Ibrahim